Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Trent Evans Junghoon Fuller

Well, we won't say that it hasn't been a bit of a rough day; as you can see from these pics, he is just about the cutest thing in the world (along with his big sis), but I wouldn't describe this as his jolliest day. BUT, as Rawley has said throughout the day, "small victories"! After the first hour of non-stop crying, he took a really long nap, had a great poop and now we just have had sporadic tears (from all of us). He is loving his toys and is very focused on them. He seems to have equally taken to both of us (in very sweet ways; he is quite snuggly, which is awesome), but no doubt he is still getting used to us to say the least! Sending prayers to Mer Mer, Chris and Mustard Seed. We can't wait to see everyone SOON!!


8 comments:

  1. He is precious. And he poops:) Can't wait to meet him. We'll keep you posted on Mustard Seed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Wow! What an exciting time in your lives! I know emotions must be so mixed for all of you, but he is going to be part of a GREAT family! We love you all and wish you the best and our prayers will be with you. I just this morning got the link to your blog so I will keep checking in! Thanks for keeping us all "in the loop"
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. CRAZY CUTE, I tell you!

    What size is he wearing?? I think I need to go exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, our hearts go out to you. Hang in there! We're all cheering you on from afar. Love, The Vaughns

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading your blog has sprung some sporadic tears over here! I'm SO happy for you all. Love the blog! Keep the pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are So thrilled for you guys! He is absolute cute as a button and we can't wait to hear all about him! Have safe travels and keep us posted as you can!
    Susan and David

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trent is just adorable, and we are sooo excited for you. You are in our thoughts and prayers and we'll be looking forward to meeting him soon. I have Brooke for a few days and have shown her the pictures and she has read everything and is also excited. She said "I want to see him." He looks like a really big ten-month-old boy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a big boy! We can't wait to see him and give him a big hug! Brooke is spending a few days with us and is so excited. She just said, "I want to see him." Thanks for the updates and pictures. He is adorable, and we can't wait to give him a big hug!! We will be praying for you. Love Janet, Wayne and Brooke

    ReplyDelete